Thursday 1 May 2014

Timeline


Week 1: I propose to have started looking at Make-Up prices and brands. I will have come up with a draft of individual character Make-Up choices

Week 2: I will have had a meeting with my partner Tsion to discuss Make-Up choices and where we will be buying from. I will have also gone through some of our ideas with the whole production team, to alter any ideas.

Week 3: I will have spoken to each individual cast member to find out if any of them have any allergies or specific preferences for their character.After doing this I will have drawn up some designs showing the individual characters Make-Up on paper, this will mean that if i forget any ideas, or later on i am ill my stand in could see what sort of ideas i had and run with that.

Week 4: I will have finalised our ideas with the cast members and production team in a meeting and sent that to the director. I will have hoped to hear back from the director within that week and discussed any positives or negatives on the matter, also discussed funding and budget. 

Week 5: After hearing back from the director i will have made the final draft of Make-Up done for the performance Great Expectations and will have went out during the week to buy the Make-Up with the given budget.

Week 6: I will be testing out the Make-Up on the cast members and seeing if the Make-Up works well with the lighting, after seeing the outcome of this i will draw up the final list of Make-Up and Make-Up designs.

Week 7: It will be the day of the performance and i will have my Make-Up and Make-Up designs with me. In the dress rehearsal i will apply the make up with my partner Tsion onto each cast member, then on the actual performance I will touch up any imperfections and send the cast on their way for a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment